I was really inspired by Tiffany @ I am Style-ish recent "What's in my purse" posting so I thought I would do one too. :)
I personally love seeing what's inside people's purses because.. well I'm just a nosy like that. LOL.
So here are the contents of the purse I used today.
Chanel Sparkle & Glitter Flap - a gift from the hubs
(thank you hubs :)
Kleenex wet naps
Chanel beauty bag
Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette - gift from the hubs
Louis Vuitton Vernis Sarah Wallet - gift from the hubs
(I really don't say this enough.. but you seriously are the best hubby ever :)
In case you were wondering what the little round white container is it's silica gel.
I keep one of these puppies in all of my high end designer handbags and shoe boxes. There are so many horror stories about girls finding mold inside one of their designer purses when they take them out of their dust bags.
If that ever happened to one of my Chanel babies.. I would probably cry for days.
A close up.
1. The contents of my Louis Vuitton Pochette
2. Tylenol & Advil - I need a cute pillbox. I saw one the other day at the Sanrio store it was a heart shaped Hello Kitty pillbox covered in Swarovski crystals and just in time for Valentines.
*hint hint hubby* hehehehehe. jkjkjkjkjk.
3. Dramamine - I get car/sea/plane sick realllllllly easily.
4. Small Altoids
5. Petsmart/Petco cards because we spend a crap load there for Napoleon.
6. Lexus key fob - Ok this is actually quite laughable that I have this because...
I don't drive.. I don't even have my license anymore. For some reason or another I just have not been behind the wheel since I turned 18. The hubs drives 100% of the time.. but I keep the spare on my key chain in case the hubs loses his keys or I have to get into the car when he's not around.
7. Pepper Spray in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness - I actually got this as a Secret Santa gift and it is by far the BEST Secret Santa present I've ever received. So a big thank you to whoever gave this to me. (Sharon was this your present?? hehehe)
8. Building access swiper card thingy to get into our apartment complex.
9. Um. Hello Kitty key toppers. Yes Please!
I really love that the pepper spray bottle is detachable from your keys. I also love that it say U.S.A on the side of the bottle..... so I can mace you while I'm being patriotic and supporting breast cancer awareness. HAH.
1. Contents of the Chanel beauty bag
2. Bath & Body Anti-Bac in Nectarine Mint
3. Sephora Nectar Shine
4. Chanel Glossimer 119 - came inside the Chanel beauty bag (Thanks BFF Shirley :)
5. Chanel Glossimer 85 - also came inside the Chanel beauty bag
6. Mac Kittie Kouture - I actually don't use this one too often as it is a bit too glittery for my taste but I got it when we went to Vancouver last year so whenever I see it in my purse it makes me think of the trip and the crystallized Hello Kitty always makes me smile.
7. Lorac Mocktail in Tropical Dream
8. Goody Spin Pins - I can put my ridiculously long hair in a bun and it actually stays put!
9. Bobby Pins
10. Hair ties
11. Clearasil Pimple Blocker Pen - I LOVE this! I use it whenever I feel like I'm getting a pimple and you can put it on top of your foundation too.
12. Sephora Cuticle Oil Pen - I live in SF so my cuticles are always dry.. this pen helps a lot!
13. La Mer Moisturizing Gel Cream - Isn't this so cute? They gave me this when the hubs purchased me my very first jar of La Mer cream. I just scoop it from the big jar and put it into this container when I'm on the go and for trips.
14. Sephora Blotting Oil Papers - I actually don't really like these. I prefer the Clean & Clear ones.. or the ones you can get from Asia.. I'm just trying to use these up.
My magenta camera with the Hello Kitty Swarovski sticker I got in Taipei!
Sorry for the graininess it was taken with my blackberry.
That's all folks.
Now show me what's in your bag. Seriously. I want to see.
Don't forget to enter my gold birdcage bangle giveaway here!