Monday, December 9, 2013

Jon & Evee's Glam Fabulous Wedding Part 1!


What the what?!

This does not even seem real.  

It's like all the beautiful people in the world collided just for this one photo!

I promise it is completely un-photoshopped (actually I don't even know how to use photoshop so there you go!)
























(Yup that's me up there in all of my awkward glory doing a reading for the wedding ceremony.  Note to self when your parents told you to not hunch growing up they were referring to the picture above HAHA)








Stunningly gorgeous Bride + Handsome Groom in the most extravagantly beautiful hotel ever!

Hands down one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to!

12 comments:

  1. OMG! what a beautiful wedding, and what beautiful people! Looks like something out of the bold and the beautiful, not that I watch soap operas, ok, only sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride is gorgeous and what a venue!! Nice job doing the reading. I'm not sure I could--I don't mind speaking for work or school but for some reason I get sooo nervous in front of family or large groups of friends haha.

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the snapshots of an unforgettable night Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Fabulous wedding and I'm in love with your bright pink dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic wedding party, I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable in the pink dress! The bride is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!!! I've missed your blog... I love your look also :) You're fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful wedding!
    Makeup artist worse nightmare... LARGE bridal parties hahaha all that hair and makeup that needs to be done :p
    Lisa! I feel like you've lost heaps and heaps of weight! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete