Monday, February 17, 2014

A "Studded" Valentine Reveal!


<3 <3 <3!


Woke up to this giant oversized Bloomie's box in my dressing room Valentine's morning!

WOOHOO!



Mode Creation Munich!!


If you've been following my blog you might have noticed that I've been stalking MCM lately.. Taipei, Paris, Beijing, Munich.. whenever wherever I can located a MCM shop I'm ALL about it.

BUT I always walked away because I was "attempting" to be good.

However my new found interest obsession was not lost on the Hubs.

#besthubbyever #lovethatman


A sneak peek!


A bigger sneak peek lol!!

Ok enough of this onto the FULL REVEAL!!


Voila!!


I swear my heart nearly stopped when I took it out of the dustbag.

It's the MCM exclusive Bi-Color studded shopper tote!


Love all the gold hardware! 

 There's a tiny gold plague with the brand logo and stamps the serial number of your bag!




The back is more understated sans the white and the studs. 


Even bigger surprise the inside comes with a zippered pouch!!!

LOVE THAT!!!  Seriously what a nice touch! 

It clips onto the (MANY MANY) gold hardware claw clips on the bag (seriously love that because I love clipping things like my keys ect. in a big tote bag so it's easier to find). 

The inside also has one interior zippered pocket and two interior slip pockets.  Which is awesome because with tote bags (without pockets) everything just ends up in a jumbled mess in the middle so I love love how may pockets this bag has! 


The back of the zippered pouch is also dual tone in white!!

Also the button you see that encloses the bag is magnetic.  It's the little intuitive things like that that I love. You can tell a lot of thought was put into designing the bag.  I hate when I'm fumbling around with a bag and I can't seem to get it buttoned.


The zippered pouch detaches and you can clip the strap to the other side of it to make a tiny clutch bag.


Love the two color options!


The studs are different sizes and are gold & grey gun metal color.


Some modeling pics so you can see how it wears.


The front.


The back. 

If you're looking to make more of a statement you can wear it on the front side or if you're looking to be a little more understated simply turn it around and wear it on the back.  Love having the option!!


The tiny zippered pouch included inside.


The tiny zippered pouch turned around.

Suffice to say I'm officially OBESSSED w/ MCM!!!


Love the dusty rose so pretty :)!


(Ok I pose pretty for you mommy)


(Now give me something good to eat!)

Thanks Booboo Bear I love it soo much.. now I go make steak for you ahaha.

(He always complains I don't let him eat steak at home so I made Ribeye w/ Scalloped Potatoes specifically for V-day & the Fur Babies got some too of course!)

34 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh that's a great bag what a
    gift :P and I adore those slippers you
    are wearing haha, so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable bag....thanks for sharing!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is so good to you! I've also been obsessing over the MCM backpacks and purses after seeing all the pictures on your blog.

    PS When I first read the title of the post and saw studs, I thought you were going to have another rock stud item from Valentino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so in love with the bag! ha im jealous lol and it looks good on you too :)
    Roses of course the prettiest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag, Lisa! What a fabulous Valentine's present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bag and what cute little slippers you've got there ;) It made me giggle when I saw it hahaha

    Your fur baby is soo cuteeee, I'm looking to get another one myself and I pretty much died from cuteness overload when I went to the pet store on the weekend hahah

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa! What a beautiful addition to your collection :D I am a new reader of yours and have been going through your older posts, I noticed that you've lost quite a bit of weight.. would you have any tips to share? (:

    By the way, love your whole shoes & bag collection and travel pictures as well.. have a great week!

    -Xen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome and unique bag! Boy your hubby has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh that's a very nice bag! i love all them studs!!! and loveee the cute slippers hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. your husband has good taste! He sure knows what a woman likes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww wow Lisa, you are the luckiest, the bag is such a fantastic gift, loving the spunky colour scheme and edgy chic studs. He has excellent taste indeed. Enjoy wearing it doll! Have a great and productive week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bag!!! So unique and I love the pouch it comes with. I'm going to Seoul in a few weeks, can't wait to go to MCM store there hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh the bag is really pretty,,, loved it Lisa..
    Please check out the latest post on my blog n stay connected.. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/valentines-day-celebration-2014-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely present, Lisa! Such a cute bag :) Your hubs is the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great bag!! Your hubby outdone himself - Nice!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh very beautiful bag!
    comment to me back to keep in touch!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, your husband seriously has the best taste (and heart) ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely gift!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hubby spoils you!! Lucky gal!! Great bag. Love the little purse that came with it. That's like a little bonus. Score!!

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow..wow..such a lovely bag..awesome..<3
    soo pretty dear

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Great bag!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses,

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your husband does spoil you, but I am sure he does so because you spoil him too. I think you should do a Ted talk on marital bliss and how to maintain a long distance relationship. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  23. whaaaaaaat! I LOVE MCM! I've been obsessed with it ever since I saw all the kpop singers wear them!! and I've started to see it spread to America too! ahh I love how you can just flip the bag over to get a whole different vibe. so clever!!

    loveeee!

    heyxgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. AHH!! LOVE! I almost got this style but reversible from regular MCM logo to snake print! LOVE!

    R.
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are too kind! Highly anticipating your future upcoming article. It will be very inspiring I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy belated Valentines day!! I love love the MCM bag! It's so cool and stylish! And I love the options you're so right!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing bag !
    Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete