Sunday, January 9, 2011

CHANEL PLAY DATE

I'm a professed Chanel-holic. 

If there was an AA for Chanel the hubs would sign me up right quick.

When I see a Chanel handbag the skys part, birds start singing, and little mice help me sew my blue dress... waaaait a minute..

Back to the point.. sadly enough nothing at Chanel recently has made me feel this way :(

So *finger's are crossed* for spring. 

I saw some pretty amazing things in their spring fashion shows online and I'm hopeful that they will make it off the runway and into the stores. 

Like this pretty little number


Source

AH-MAZING

(Can you tell I'm channeling Rachel Zoe?)

Which is why I nearly shouted in glee when I got this in the mail today!! 





Who's with me??  We could make it a Chanel play date :) 

Just please don't tell my husband.

2 comments:

  1. memememememe. even though i don't have a chanel, it would be nice to pretend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME! except i would have to fly across half of the pacific ocean to get there..boo.

    ReplyDelete