Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my random saturday

The hubs and I decided to take in a college basketball game at a local university.

USF vs. Gonzaga

Look what I found sitting on the bleacher in front of me.

OOH EMM GEE

Hermes Birkin 35

I literally had to sit on my hands to keep myself from reaching out and touching her handbag. HAHA. 

I swear only in San Francisco will you see people at a basketball game with a $10k+ handbag.
A total sidenote but she should really close her bag.  Or atleast have her purse closer to her body and her coat on the outside.  PRIORTIES PEOPLE!  I realize the Birkin only looks good when it's open like that.... but still.. if I didn't have any morals I wouldn't have thought twice about grabbing her bag and running. HAHA. kidding. well sort of.  


It was actually a really intense and exciting game.  They were neck and neck the entire game and they actually went into overtime.


  USF won though :)





Late night nosh after the game

Soft Scambled Eggs w/ Shrimp

Salt & Pepper Pork Chops

After we finished eating we went outside and found this going on. 


The hubs went over and asked them if they were a girl band hahaha.



Turns out they were just doing a photoshoot for their own modeling portfolio.

That was my random Saturday :) 

What did you do this weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a wonderful day! Those ladies in pink dresses are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have grabbed the birkin and ran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your Chanel collection is to die for! Thanks so much for commenting.

    lovelouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh i want a birkin. . .. but so expensive!!! and the food looks yummy. . .!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi! :) Thank you for following. <3 Your blog is soo cute! About the Birkin, I see women shopping with them at Costco here. @_@ The pork chops look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you seriously made me LOL when you mentioned the running and if you were w/out morals
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    photo of the pink ladies
    last photo-> girl on the far left-> shoes!!!!
    those are incredible!!! I WANT THEM :D

    ReplyDelete